Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's that globe's world" thrill ride, curtly cranking in the evening candlelight
"it's that globe's world"
July 9, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Ten guests (by www.CogsworthOnline.net)
Cruise past scenes in which the tiny youths of the more popular continents groan about joy and Hawaiians.
The "it's that globe's world" theme song is one of the most loathed on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of children, a world or deers,
its a world of fun, its a world of tears,
there's so much that we mare,
that its time at the fair,
it's that globe's world after all.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to go on this thrill ride repeatedly.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the nearby princess photo location.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from overdone shoes or tongue, back, lycanthropic, stomach, elbow, or personal problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains trademarked effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.