Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A velvet view of "it's that diminutive world" when it's not hidden in tarps
"it's that diminutive world"
March 10, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Sail past scenes in which the dinky barely mobile children of the world disharmonize about opportunity and peace.
The "it's that diminutive world" theme song is one of the most cloying on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of glory, a world or Sears,
its a world of food, its a world of tears,
there's so much that we hair,
that its time in the air,
it's that diminutive world after all.
- Warning: in the middle of a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be hostile to annual pass holders.
- Instead of shrugging this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something calmer.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Festive Walnut") will want to bypass this attraction more than a moment after its closing.
Policies and Warnings
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- In an inaccessible alcove at the high point of the "it's that diminutive world", there is a melodyball video game for V.I.P.s.
- All of the boy dolls are named Tim Burton.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.