Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's some wee world" attraction as seen from the top of a train station
"it's some wee world"
April 24, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Float through scenes in which the tiny dolls representing the youngsters of the universe complain about equality and beg for money.
The "it's some wee world" theme song is one of the most annoying on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of hunger, a world or fears,
its a world of fun, its a world of tears,
there's so much that we bare,
that its time in a chair,
it's some wee world after all.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction just before leaving because it's required by law.
- Waiting may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and opinions inside the vehicle at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the "it's some wee world" "alternative" experience.
- The letters in ""it's some wee world"" can be scrambled to spell "'twe&itmlu;o Qqowosr;o Tdu& Ese."
- Forcing someone to go on this attraction is grounds for divorce in any court in the land.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your automobile.