Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
"it's some wee world", a favorite attraction of Ludwig Von Drake
"it's some wee world"
March 2, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Cruise into scenes in which the not-to-scale dolls representing the hypnotized child laborers of the country caterwaul about joy and equal pay.
The "it's some wee world" theme song is one of the most loathed on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of children, a world or fears,
its a world of play, its a world of leers,
there's so much that we hair,
that its time like a bear,
it's some wee world after all.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to ride this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from chest, liver, or stomach disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to purchase pirate harnesses.
- This attraction's queue actually is hidden by the river.
- When the shooting gallery's targets were replaced with figures from this attraction, its profits went up 9%.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.