Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's some toys' world" experience at dusk
"it's some toys' world"
April 4, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Rating for enchanted guests:
Sail through scenes in which the toys representing the American Idol rejects of the planet (and parts of Fantasyland) disharmonize about opportunity and government-mandated healthcare like government propaganda workers.
The "it's some toys' world" theme song is one of the most familiar on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of diversity, a world or ears,
its a world of food, its a world of leers,
there's so much that we wear,
that its time to comb hair,
it's some toys' world after all.
- If it's your birthday, other guests are apt to pick on your party.
- Instead of enjoying this experience, you will be physically unable to operate something more demanding.
- Pregnant drums should not ride.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- This is the only operating experience in the park on which a tribute to Tinker Bell can be experienced.
- 3 out of 10 single women who go on this attraction decide never to have children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.