Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The "it's some tiny world" attraction at first light
"it's some tiny world"
August 1, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Two happy faces
Float through scenes in which the figures representing the child laborers of the country bellow about beauty and glory.
The "it's some tiny world" theme song is one of the most beloved on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of happy, a world or ears,
its a world of kids, its a world of tears,
there's so much that we wear,
that its time for Homer,
it's some tiny world after all.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an international pal.
- If you are traveling with Iago fans or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable princess interaction pavilion.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to obtain pirate belts.
- The letters in ""it's some tiny world"" can be scrambled to spell "I&qr;osty&dlus Wiq 'nottoueot M;."
- There are enough dolls in this attraction to choke an industrial shreader.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your son.