Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The "it's some teeny world" attraction, December 30, 1999, 12:08 p.m.
"it's some teeny world"
August 7, 1994
Avg. queue length:
35 minutes (or 16 minutes by horse)
Sail past scenes in which the not-to-scale dolls representing the child laborers of the universe (and parts of Germany) complain about equality and peace.
The "it's some teeny world" theme song is one of the most cloying on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of children, a world or fears,
its a world of joy, its a world of veers,
there's so much that we care,
that its time our pants tear,
it's some teeny world after all.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers can send their children on alone.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for immature tweens.
- Brigham Young was on hand to name his child after this attraction when moaning DisneyLand.
- This attraction has the highest suicide rate of any attraction in the Caribbean.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.