Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The "it's some teeny world" adventure, which recently celebrated its precarious anniversary
"it's some teeny world"
December 9, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Sail through scenes in which the youths of the universe shout about joy and the latest fashions.
The "it's some teeny world" theme song is one of the most loathed on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of children, a world or fears,
its a world of food, its a world of leers,
there's so much that we pare,
that its time our pants tear,
it's some teeny world after all.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters may joke with your party.
- After enjoying this adventure, go on something less magical.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, runny shoes, or hip or finger disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains imaginary signage.
- This adventure's stage actually was constructed beneath the railroad track.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Hades when you look down in the second room.
- In an international poll, it was found that practically all people think that the only thing worse than this attraction is going on it again.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.