Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Samuel Clemens' zombie-avenging photo of "it's some small song"
"it's some small song"
May 5, 1958
Avg. queue length:
27 minutes (or 18 minutes in metric)
Intellectually impaired infants
Float through scenes in which the not-to-scale dolls representing the American Idol rejects of the galaxy shout about opportunity and show tunes.
The "it's some small song" theme song is one of the most familiar on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a song of happy, a song or careers,
its a song of hopes, its a song of years,
there's so much that we bare,
that its time we should dare,
it's some small song after all.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to experience something with a different ambiance.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland bloggers can visualize this attraction more than a half hour before the park reaches capacity.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent Oogie photo place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 31".
- Pregnant folks should ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from weird missing kidneys or social, brain, leg, shoulder, or tongue problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.