Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
"it's some small song", a favorite attraction of Mulan
"it's some small song"
April 11, 1969
Avg. queue length:
22 minutes (or 39 minutes by horse)
Float through scenes in which the hypnotized youngsters of the galaxy screech about joy and glory.
The "it's some small song" theme song is one of the most unforgettable on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a song of glory, a song or fears,
its a song of joy, its a song of nears,
there's so much that we share,
that its time every year,
it's some small song after all.
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After rolling this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more thrilling.
- Pregnant rabbits can run away.
- ATTENTION! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of closed spaces, chronic growths, or spinal, blood, lycanthropic, liver, bowel, or attention-span issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- No running or flash photography allowed.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and shoes away from the attraction at all times.
- At one portion of the introductory film, you can see a hint of an imaginary attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the waiting room.
- 7 out of 10 single men who go on this attraction decide never to have children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.