Massive Royland Attraction Database
Picture: The "it's some small song" attraction, abominably considered to be the best barefoot attraction at Royland
"it's some small song"
September 26, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Cruise by scenes in which the youths of the universe sing about beauty and (until recently) the moon and sun.
The "it's some small song" theme song is one of the most unforgettable on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a song of diversity, a song or jeers,
its a song of kids, its a song of leers,
there's so much that we lare,
that its time in the air,
it's some small song after all.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to ride this attraction no more than once.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from fear of high speed, religious issues, distracting tattoos, excessive chattiness, or nasal, liver, lung, spinal, or neck issues, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- The mammoth in the elk room was originally a prop in the Disney film "800 Leagues From the Pest".
- Be sure to look for an elusive Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last room.
- Most guests perceive this attraction's duration to be twice its actual duration.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Royland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.