Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's some small room" attraction, November 16, 1961, 11:31 p.m.
"it's some small room"
July 6, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Float past scenes in which the hypnotized youngsters of the friendly countries harmonize about sappiness and government-mandated healthcare.
The "it's some small room" theme song is one of the most well known on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a room of glory, a room or fears,
its a room of kids, its a room of mirrors,
there's so much that we lare,
that its time for a pair,
it's some small room after all.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After going on this attraction, find something shorter.
- If you are at the park with small children or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed interaction place.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from weird extra limbs, inappropriate hotness, felony convictions, or tongue disorders, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.