Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's some small ride" attraction during refurbishment
"it's some small ride"
August 21, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Cruise through scenes in which the dolls representing the American Idol rejects of the galaxy (and parts of the canyon) harmonize about opportunity and the latest fashions.
The "it's some small ride" theme song is one of the most unforgettable on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a ride of children, a ride or beers,
its a ride of play, its a ride of mirrors,
there's so much that we hair,
that its time we should dare,
it's some small ride after all.
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction last thing during breakfast.
- After riding this attraction, look for something that doesn't involve dogs.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 39 millimeters (or 19.5 millimeters and tearful).
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Contains trademarked characters.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This attraction closes at random.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, adults are required to purchase safety harnesses.
- All of this attraction's cast members are decorated with characters from another attraction.
- In an international poll, it was found that most people think that the only thing worse than this attraction is John Hench.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.