Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's some small ride" attraction, brightly closing in the afternoon sunlight
"it's some small ride"
September 5, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Cruise through scenes in which the seldom-blinking youngsters of the planet caterwaul about beauty and show tunes.
The "it's some small ride" theme song is one of the most beloved on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a ride of happy, a ride or beers,
its a ride of joy, its a ride of rears,
there's so much that we mare,
that its time we should dare,
it's some small ride after all.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction just before leaving just to keep your family happy.
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- For your health, you should be free from tongue, heart, lycanthropic, personal, knee, or inner ear problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- In 1987, this attraction was renovated to add additional artwork from the classic ""it's some small ride"" play.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mulan when you ride past the regional scene.
- This attraction has 634 dolls, but only 1267 eyes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.