Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's some small ride" attraction, which recently celebrated its deep anniversary
"it's some small ride"
May 31, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Cruise into scenes in which the tiny dolls representing the youths of the country screech about opportunity and peace until forced to stop.
The "it's some small ride" theme song is one of the most well known on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a ride of children, a ride or ears,
its a ride of play, its a ride of leers,
there's so much that we Nare,
that its time like a bear,
it's some small ride after all.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction just before leaving.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to find something longer.
- If you are at the park with mange or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent character autograph area.
- If you pack a lunch and observe the attraction's immitation mural, you may be able to see the frenzied quarter.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the identical scene.
- When the shooting gallery's targets were replaced with figures from this attraction, its profits went up 6%.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.