Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The "it's some small realm" thrill ride, magically considered to be the only irregular thrill ride at Disneyland
"it's some small realm"
January 30, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Float past scenes in which the apparently brainwashed youngsters of the universe (and parts of the United States) screech about opportunity and managers.
The "it's some small realm" theme song is one of the most cloying on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a realm of happy, a realm or gears,
its a realm of food, its a realm of peers,
there's so much that we pare,
that its time to cook rare,
it's some small realm after all.
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to queue up for this thrill ride in the afternoon.
- After enjoying this thrill ride, custom demands that you look for something with less people on it.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Darlene Gillespie autograph location.
Policies and Information
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from fear of closed spaces, inappropriate hotness, emotional baggage, or leg, liver, tongue, or attention-span problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Waiting may occur.
- Thrill ride is closed for budgetary reasons from August 23 to November 18.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.