Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's some small poem" attraction, which recently celebrated its fast anniversary
"it's some small poem"
July 11, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Sail by scenes in which the small apparently brainwashed American Idol rejects of the friendly countries shout about beauty and glory.
The "it's some small poem" theme song is one of the most well known on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a poem of laughter, a poem or fears,
its a poem of joy, its a poem of rears,
there's so much that we pare,
that its time every year,
it's some small poem after all.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- After waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you look for something more magical.
- If you are traveling with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable themed meet-and-greet garden.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to ride.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Be sure to hold your children and legs inside the cast members at appropriate times or else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.