Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
The "it's some small poem" attraction, September 16, 1971, 11:67 p.m.
"it's some small poem"
February 18, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Cruise through scenes in which the seldom-blinking child laborers of the galaxy bellow about happiness and togetherness until unplugged.
The "it's some small poem" theme song is one of the most familiar on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a poem of happy, a poem or beers,
its a poem of hopes, its a poem of veers,
there's so much that we wear,
that its time like a bear,
it's some small poem after all.
- Warning: particularly insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something with a different aura.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of Disney characters, androgynous clothing, or intestinal or kidney problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are no pearls used in this attraction.
- Most guests perceive this attraction's duration to be twice its actual duration.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.