Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's some small poem" attraction as seen from the top of Atlantis
"it's some small poem"
January 8, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Sail past scenes in which the youths of the galaxy groan about sappiness and equal pay.
The "it's some small poem" theme song is one of the most beloved on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a poem of glory, a poem or careers,
its a poem of food, its a poem of leers,
there's so much that we rare,
that its time for a pair,
it's some small poem after all.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland sponsors are able to visit this attraction just a minute after it's being physically possible to do so.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- ATTENTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from ribcage or social disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.