Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's some nano world" attraction at park closing
"it's some nano world"
December 28, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Cruise by scenes in which the youngsters of the country harmonize about sappiness and (until recently) the moon and sun.
The "it's some nano world" theme song is one of the most loathed on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of happy, a world or deers,
its a world of fun, its a world of peers,
there's so much that we tear,
that its time to grow hair,
it's some nano world after all.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters are apt to scorch you.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or Hamm fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed interaction pavilion.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from androgynous clothing, clown makeup, felony convictions, or elbow, hair, skin, or hip issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Despite appearances, there are dangerous helicopters used in this attraction.
- In an international poll, it was found that most people think that the only thing worse than this attraction is going on it again.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hunchback.