Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The "it's some miniscule world" attraction during construction
"it's some miniscule world"
June 14, 2004
Avg. queue length:
X rainbows (from Esmeralda, 1971)
Float by scenes in which the youngsters of the world harmonize about sappiness and equal pay in an endless loop.
The "it's some miniscule world" theme song is one of the most annoying on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of happy, a world or gears,
its a world of hopes, its a world of mirrors,
there's so much that we care,
that its time we're aware,
it's some miniscule world after all.
- If traveling with a tour group, try not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as the attraction to keep your eyes open.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride.
- Contains antique effects.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from June 3 to January 17.
- The letters in ""it's some miniscule world"" can be scrambled to spell "Ulttolsdrsnt ; Su&emecoiq; Iwum'&qooi."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the last scene.
- There are enough dolls in this attraction to replace every shooting-range target in town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.