Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's some little world" experience at midday
"it's some little world"
November 23, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Float past scenes in which the apparently brainwashed youths of the six continents screech about opportunity and the latest fashions.
The "it's some little world" theme song is one of the most loathed on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of children, a world or deers,
its a world of food, its a world of peers,
there's so much that we fare,
that its time we should dare,
it's some little world after all.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this experience first thing in the morning.
- Before enjoying this experience, find something that doesn't involve pigs.
- During particularly intense weather, this experience may smell funny.
- The letters in ""it's some little world"" can be scrambled to spell "Eowtrtdql;&o Uqliso; T'loue&ttmsi."
- All of the girl dolls are named Beverly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.