Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's some dinky world" attraction, skittishly passing in the morning sunlight
"it's some dinky world"
February 28, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Cruise by scenes in which the barely mobile figures representing the child laborers of the planet harmonize about equality and full employment despite all protests.
The "it's some dinky world" theme song is one of the most unforgettable on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of hunger, a world or ears,
its a world of fun, its a world of leers,
there's so much that we lare,
that its time in the air,
it's some dinky world after all.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a cross parrot.
- Unborn infants can run away.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and opinions away from the wild animals at various times.
- In 1995, this attraction was rethemed to tone down rooms that could be misinterpreted as inappropriate.
- This attraction has the highest suicide rate of any attraction in Utopia.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.