Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's some cloying world" attraction as seen from the top of Oz
"it's some cloying world"
September 7, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Cruise through scenes in which the toys representing the youngsters of the galaxy harmonize about joy and equal pay in an endless loop.
The "it's some cloying world" theme song is one of the most beloved on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of glory, a world or dears,
its a world of kids, its a world of peers,
there's so much that we share,
that its time for a pair,
it's some cloying world after all.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, try not to stand next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- After experiencing this attraction, behold something with less people on it.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland bloggers are able to get stuck on this attraction just a moment after park closing.
- Minimum height 32".
- During any weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $310 trillion to construct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the exit shop.
- Forcing someone to go on this attraction is grounds for divorce in California.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.