Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's some bitty world" attraction at park closing
"it's some bitty world"
September 6, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Float through scenes in which the barely mobile apparently brainwashed child laborers of the galaxy groan about equality and beg for money until unplugged.
The "it's some bitty world" theme song is one of the most familiar on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of glory, a world or ears,
its a world of hopes, its a world of rears,
there's so much that we pare,
that its time at the fair,
it's some bitty world after all.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After kissing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more magical.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed interaction place.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for very young chickens.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.