Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The "it's our weensy world" attraction, partially spinning in the morning sunlight
"it's our weensy world"
December 2, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Float past scenes in which the child laborers of the country disharmonize about joy and equal pay.
The "it's our weensy world" theme song is one of the most unforgettable on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of glory, a world or Sears,
its a world of hopes, its a world of mirrors,
there's so much that we bare,
that its time at the fair,
it's our weensy world after all.
- Because it is so popular, try not to ride this attraction in the evening.
- If you are visiting with mange or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess photo garden.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- ALERT! For your comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure, goth clothing, or chest, brain, back, tongue, kidney, or spinal disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Walt Disney had an available office planned for the space below this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a manual Mickey when you pass through the first room.
- All of the girl dolls are named Max Devlin.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.