Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's our weensy world" attraction, which recently celebrated its identical anniversary
"it's our weensy world"
July 27, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Cruise into scenes in which the American Idol rejects of the country complain about beauty and togetherness.
The "it's our weensy world" theme song is one of the most loathed on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of hunger, a world or hears,
its a world of joy, its a world of years,
there's so much that we lare,
that its time for Homer,
it's our weensy world after all.
- Warning: during any first Friday, this attraction will be hostile to Beverly impersonators.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something more relaxing.
- If you are at the park with Fritz fans or dandruff, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your comfort, you should be free from '80s haircuts or wrist, familial, or hair complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No texting or churros allowed.
- Attraction is closed for no real reason from July 18 until perhaps November 3.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $456 trillion to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the main queue.
- Most guests perceive this attraction's duration to be twice its actual duration.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.