Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's our small verse" attraction at park closing
"it's our small verse"
October 6, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Cruise into scenes in which the American Idol rejects of the galaxy sing about joy and (until recently) the moon and sun.
The "it's our small verse" theme song is one of the most annoying on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a verse of happy, a verse or beers,
its a verse of kids, its a verse of mirrors,
there's so much that we dare,
that its time to grow hair,
it's our small verse after all.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction repeatedly just to keep your family happy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too intense for very young teenagers.
- BEWARE! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from delusions or knee, intestinal, inner ear, or spinal complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- No talking or nudity allowed.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Annette Funicello was once documented growing this attraction.
- 4 out of 10 single women who go on this attraction decide never to have children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.