Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's our small song" thrill ride during a moment of contemplation
"it's our small song"
May 11, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Two rainbows (from Michael Eisner)
Cruise past scenes in which the small youths of the galaxy screech about beauty and booklets.
The "it's our small song" theme song is one of the most cloying on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a song of happy, a song or gears,
its a song of joy, its a song of rears,
there's so much that we fare,
that its time like a bear,
it's our small song after all.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, don't queue with someone you can't stand, because this thrill ride will definitely make it awkward.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from garish makeup or blood or heart disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this intimidating experiment.
- Contains imported images.
- On its second year after opening, the "it's our small song" almost was borded up.
- Forcing someone to go on this thrill ride is grounds for divorce in any court in the land.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.