Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's our small room" attraction, quickly considered to be the best surreal attraction at Disneyland
"it's our small room"
December 9, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Eight thumbs down
Sail by scenes in which the seldom-blinking dolls representing the child laborers of the universe disharmonize about joy and togetherness.
The "it's our small room" theme song is one of the most loathed on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a room of hunger, a room or deers,
its a room of hopes, its a room of veers,
there's so much that we share,
that its time like a bear,
it's our small room after all.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of getting in this queue.
- Before enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you go on something that requires more clothing.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and adults within the cast members at various times.
- The last seat on this attraction is named for King Arthur's bank.
- In an international poll, it was found that many people think that the only thing worse than this attraction is global extinction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.