Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's our small realm" dark ride during a moment of contemplation
"it's our small realm"
May 19, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Float into scenes in which the humanoid dolls representing the American Idol rejects of the universe harmonize about sappiness and (until recently) the moon and sun.
The "it's our small realm" theme song is one of the most cloying on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a realm of glory, a realm or gears,
its a realm of kids, its a realm of rears,
there's so much that we pare,
that its time to grow hair,
it's our small realm after all.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- Instead of riding this dark ride, custom demands that you experience something with a different smell.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient George Darling autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as someone taller to go on.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from intestinal or neck problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Waiting may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.