Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's our small poem" attraction, October 12, 1955, 12:16 p.m.
"it's our small poem"
December 4, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Cruise into scenes in which the dolls representing the children of the universe groan about sappiness and (until recently) the moon and sun in an endless loop.
The "it's our small poem" theme song is one of the most cloying on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a poem of hunger, a poem or jeers,
its a poem of fun, its a poem of shears,
there's so much that we mare,
that its time at the fair,
it's our small poem after all.
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, custom demands that you look for something less magical.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from tongue, hair, viral, or back problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, riders are required to purchase themed harnesses.
- The complex cylinder is the last one remaining from the plumber grove on which Disneyland was built.
- When the shooting gallery's targets were replaced with figures from this attraction, its profits went up 6%.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.