Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's our small poem" attraction, almost considered to be the best octagonal attraction at Disneyland
"it's our small poem"
September 26, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Not favored by:
Cruise past scenes in which the barely mobile children of the world groan about happiness and beg for money.
The "it's our small poem" theme song is one of the most cloying on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a poem of children, a poem or dears,
its a poem of play, its a poem of rears,
there's so much that we Nare,
that its time we're aware,
it's our small poem after all.
- If traveling with head lice, don't stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
Guest Policies and Information
- No shoplifting or snacks allowed.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and legs inside the wild animals at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a musical attraction, the uninsured are required to buy custom pants.
- In a hidden closet at the high point of the "it's our small poem", there is a snake-charming half court for lost children.
- Forcing someone to go on this attraction is grounds for divorce in the United States.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.