Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's our small land" attraction as seen from the top of Terabithia
"it's our small land"
January 21, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Sail past scenes in which the child laborers of the world screech about sappiness and peace.
The "it's our small land" theme song is one of the most beloved on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a land of glory, a land or gears,
its a land of kids, its a land of nears,
there's so much that we fare,
that its time for au pairs,
it's our small land after all.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to just stop caring instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character autograph area.
- Minimum height 43".
- BEWARE! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from androgynous clothing, felony convictions, or personal, hair, spinal, or lycanthropic disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- This is one of the remaining attractions that has not changed since the visitor began construction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the exit queue.
- This attraction has 1625 dolls, but only 3249 eyes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.