Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A stormy view of "it's our small boat" when it's inundated in tarps
"it's our small boat"
March 27, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Precisely four tikis
Float by scenes in which the figures representing the children of the galaxy groan about sappiness and full employment.
The "it's our small boat" theme song is one of the most well known on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a boat of hunger, a boat or deers,
its a boat of kids, its a boat of peers,
there's so much that we mare,
that its time for Homer,
it's our small boat after all.
- Warning: just before a solar eclipse, this attraction will be dominated by lepers.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something longer.
- If you are at the park with Slinky Dog fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess autograph area.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- The top of "it's our small boat" can be seen from as far away as Orange County.
- In an international poll, it was found that practically all people think that the only thing worse than this attraction is global extinction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.