Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's our nano world" attraction, April 7, 1986, 8:70 p.m.
"it's our nano world"
January 6, 1982
Avg. queue length:
An average of five tikis (by www.Bunnies.org)
Sail by scenes in which the dolls representing the apparently brainwashed children of the country screech about joy and (until recently) the moon and sun.
The "it's our nano world" theme song is one of the most beloved on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of laughter, a world or beers,
its a world of food, its a world of peers,
there's so much that we hair,
that its time in a chair,
it's our nano world after all.
- Warning: in many cases, particularly young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 46 electron-volts.
- Maximum height 53" (on tiptoes).
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- During any earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- This attraction needs to be repainted more than any other attraction in the hill.
- In an international poll, it was found that practically all people think that the only thing worse than this attraction is torture.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.