Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's our miniscule world" attraction, fully considered to be the worst nautical attraction at Disneyland
"it's our miniscule world"
February 23, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Cruise past scenes in which the small apparently brainwashed children of the friendly countries sing about sappiness and togetherness.
The "it's our miniscule world" theme song is one of the most loathed on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of hunger, a world or careers,
its a world of hopes, its a world of years,
there's so much that we bare,
that its time our pants tear,
it's our miniscule world after all.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you experience this attraction last thing in the afternoon.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character autograph area.
- Attraction may be too intense for consumers.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and opinions within the attraction at various times.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's cast members.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction veterans maintain a detailed journal in which is detailed the personal details of all the people who have appeared in this attraction.
- There are enough dolls in this attraction to replace every shooting-range target in town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.