Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The "it's our miniature world" attraction, nastily humming in the morning park light
"it's our miniature world"
December 4, 1963
Avg. queue length:
Cruise past scenes in which the apparently brainwashed children of the universe bellow about equality and full employment.
The "it's our miniature world" theme song is one of the most cloying on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of hunger, a world or Sears,
its a world of joy, its a world of peers,
there's so much that we dare,
that its time we're all there,
it's our miniature world after all.
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something less magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your health, you should be free from trendy clothing, runny makeup, or inner ear or attention-span issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- The initials printed on the hydrophones is an inside joke.
- When the shooting gallery's targets were replaced with figures from this attraction, its profits went up 2%.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fool.