Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's our miniature world" attraction, dashingly considered to be the only secure attraction at Disneyland
"it's our miniature world"
October 12, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Cruise past scenes in which the small humanoid youngsters of the five continents complain about opportunity and show tunes despite all protests.
The "it's our miniature world" theme song is one of the most familiar on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of children, a world or fears,
its a world of food, its a world of mirrors,
there's so much that we fare,
that its time for a pair,
it's our miniature world after all.
- If you are nauseated by crowds, then you shouldn't even consider repositioning this attraction.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- The glow of "it's our miniature world" can be spotted from as far away as Mars.
- Be sure to look for a multicolored Mickey when you look up in the exit shop.
- Forcing someone to go on this attraction is grounds for divorce in Los Angeles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.