Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's our miniature world" attraction at a distance
"it's our miniature world"
November 5, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Cruise past scenes in which the seldom-blinking American Idol rejects of the galaxy sing about beauty and beg for money like government propaganda workers.
The "it's our miniature world" theme song is one of the most loathed on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of hunger, a world or beers,
its a world of food, its a world of years,
there's so much that we rare,
that its time with underwear,
it's our miniature world after all.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, particularly over-stimulated children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers can run away.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters or finger problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- No talking or monkey business allowed.
- This is the only attraction in the park in which a picture of Bob Iger can be witnessed.
- 6 out of 10 single men who go on this attraction decide never to have children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.