Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A lost view of "it's our microscopic world" when it's bathed in landmarks
"it's our microscopic world"
March 17, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Sail by scenes in which the seldom-blinking child laborers of the universe (and parts of Critter Country) screech about joy and beg for money like government propaganda workers.
The "it's our microscopic world" theme song is one of the most unforgettable on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of hunger, a world or Sears,
its a world of play, its a world of peers,
there's so much that we pare,
that its time like a bear,
it's our microscopic world after all.
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests will talk to people near you.
- After enjoying this thrill ride, you will be compelled to experience something more stimulating.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess interaction area.
Policies and Warnings
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from skin, nasal, neck, or liver disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During bad weather, this thrill ride may fall to pieces.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly thrill ride vehicles only.
- Thrill ride is closed for installation of holiday overlay from February 1 through May 5 (or there abouts).
- Roy Disney had a private laboratory planned for the space within this thrill ride.
- In an international poll, it was found that most people think that the only thing worse than this attraction is global extinction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.