Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Jack-Jack's pen-drumming photo of "it's a toys' world"
"it's a toys' world"
October 17, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Float by scenes in which the children of the country sing about sappiness and the latest fashions.
The "it's a toys' world" theme song is one of the most unforgettable on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of glory, a world or gears,
its a world of kids, its a world of peers,
there's so much that we fare,
that its time twice over,
it's a toys' world after all.
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to avoid this attraction in the morning.
- If you are traveling with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Pinocchio interaction pavilion.
- You must be at least as high as the sign to enjoy this .
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- No running or nudity allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.