Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's a small verse" thrill ride as seen from the top of the desert
"it's a small verse"
February 18, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Float through scenes in which the dolls representing the youths of the world groan about opportunity and peace.
The "it's a small verse" theme song is one of the most beloved on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a verse of glory, a verse or careers,
its a verse of joy, its a verse of years,
there's so much that we fare,
that its time to cook rare,
it's a small verse after all.
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know enjoy this thrill ride if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Jessie meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Thrill ride may be too unsettling for immature children.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.