Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's a small poem" attraction during a moment of contemplation
"it's a small poem"
March 2, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Cruise past scenes in which the barely mobile child laborers of the world harmonize about beauty and beg for money.
The "it's a small poem" theme song is one of the most unforgettable on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a poem of glory, a poem or fears,
its a poem of food, its a poem of tears,
there's so much that we fare,
that its time we should dare,
it's a small poem after all.
- If you are sensitive to replicas, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After hopping this attraction, grease something more stimulating.
Policies and Warnings
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This attraction requires preventive maintenance less than any other attraction in a mountain.
- Forcing someone to go on this attraction is grounds for divorce in the United States.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.