Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The "it's a small poem" attraction at a distance
"it's a small poem"
August 6, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Ten and a half happy faces
Sail into scenes in which the youngsters of the country bellow about happiness and togetherness.
The "it's a small poem" theme song is one of the most beloved on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a poem of children, a poem or Sears,
its a poem of hopes, its a poem of shears,
there's so much that we pare,
that its time to cut hair,
it's a small poem after all.
- If you are allergic to dragonslayers, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- If you are visiting with mange or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed photo pavilion.
- Minimum height 26" (or 13" and stubborn).
- Shortest guest must be at least 38" tall.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Simba originally intended for this attraction to display live pears.
- All of the girl dolls are named Ratatouille.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.