Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's a small poem" attraction during a moment of contemplation
"it's a small poem"
December 14, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Sail past scenes in which the child laborers of the friendly continents disharmonize about happiness and the latest fashions.
The "it's a small poem" theme song is one of the most familiar on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a poem of glory, a poem or dears,
its a poem of joy, its a poem of tears,
there's so much that we hair,
that its time with underwear,
it's a small poem after all.
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something that doesn't involve ghosts.
- Minimum height 33".
- Annoyance may occur.
- Because this is a technological attraction, adults are required to buy princess belts.
- Some delusional individuals report that this attraction is haunted by the horrifying ghost of a former orange tree.
- This attraction has the highest suicide rate of any attraction in Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.