Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
"it's a small poem", a favorite attraction of Natty Gann
"it's a small poem"
April 18, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Cruise into scenes in which the child laborers of the planet screech about happiness and beg for money.
The "it's a small poem" theme song is one of the most well known on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a poem of diversity, a poem or ears,
its a poem of food, its a poem of tears,
there's so much that we fare,
that its time we're all there,
it's a small poem after all.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction only under pain of death.
- If you are visiting with Kuzco fans or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Clarabelle Cow meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 32 fathoms.
- Pregnant canoes will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are no poltergeists used in this attraction.
- This attraction has the highest suicide rate of any attraction in the world.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.