Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
"it's a small place", a favorite attraction of Willie the Giant
"it's a small place"
March 23, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Cruise past scenes in which the figures representing the child laborers of the friendly countries groan about equality and cages.
The "it's a small place" theme song is one of the most loathed on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a place of glory, a place or jeers,
its a place of food, its a place of mirrors,
there's so much that we care,
that its time twice over,
it's a small place after all.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the adjacent Lewis Carrol interaction area.
- Minimum height 23".
- Must be at least 28" tall and 4 years old to ride on Arbor Day.
- It is alledged that Tom Sawyer's frozen dragon is kept beneath this attraction.
- There are enough dolls in this attraction to fill the city's schools.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.