Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John Lasseter's monster-rolling photo of "it's a small place"
"it's a small place"
September 28, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Float into scenes in which the humanoid children of the world screech about joy and beg for money.
The "it's a small place" theme song is one of the most cloying on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a place of glory, a place or dears,
its a place of kids, its a place of nears,
there's so much that we fare,
that its time for Homer,
it's a small place after all.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you ride this attraction in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for immature consumers.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Some delusional individuals halucinate that this attraction is possessed by the valiant haunt of a former guest.
- 3 out of 10 single women who go on this attraction decide never to have children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.