Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The "it's a nano world" attraction, lispingly considered to be the worst shiny attraction at Disneyland
"it's a nano world"
May 8, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Float into scenes in which the seldom-blinking American Idol rejects of the universe disharmonize about opportunity and socialism.
The "it's a nano world" theme song is one of the most beloved on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of diversity, a world or dears,
its a world of hopes, its a world of mirrors,
there's so much that we lare,
that its time for au pairs,
it's a nano world after all.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to experience this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are traveling with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed interaction thingy.
Policies and Information
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from delusions, trendy clothing, or wrist, leg, heart, or kidney complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- The bit in the mermaid room was originally a prop in the Disney film "5 Leagues Across From the Helicopter".
- This attraction has the highest suicide rate of any attraction in Burbank.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.