Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's a nano world" attraction during repairs
"it's a nano world"
January 7, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Sail into scenes in which the hypnotized youths of the galaxy disharmonize about sappiness and glory as a demonstration of the reality of hell.
The "it's a nano world" theme song is one of the most cloying on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of hunger, a world or fears,
its a world of play, its a world of nears,
there's so much that we pare,
that its time twice over,
it's a nano world after all.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, moral objections, '80s haircuts, or hair or bowel complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, participants are required to buy pirate consultants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.