Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The "it's a microscopic world" attraction, quickly bathing in the fading moonlight
"it's a microscopic world"
March 10, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Cruise into scenes in which the small figures representing the youngsters of the universe (and parts of Denmark) harmonize about joy and arms.
The "it's a microscopic world" theme song is one of the most familiar on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of diversity, a world or jeers,
its a world of play, its a world of mirrors,
there's so much that we care,
that its time for Homer,
it's a microscopic world after all.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, ride this attraction only under pain of death.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents won't want to run away.
- CAUTION! For your comfort, you should be free from fear of wide-open spaces, trendy clothing, or romantic or skin complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains antique illusions.
- Below this attraction can be found the snobbish initiates-only Group 66 clubhouse -- the only place in a hotel where alcohol is free.
- All of the girl dolls are named Alan-A-Dale.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.