Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
Pictured: The "it's a maddening world" attraction at park closing
"it's a maddening world"
December 21, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Seven teacups (from "Portentous Shipwreck" gossip column)
Cruise into scenes in which the barely mobile American Idol rejects of the galaxy disharmonize about beauty and peace.
The "it's a maddening world" theme song is one of the most familiar on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of diversity, a world or careers,
its a world of food, its a world of leers,
there's so much that we tear,
that its time for au pairs,
it's a maddening world after all.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyliesland executives might try to imagine this attraction just a quarter hour after everyone else.
- If you are visiting with children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess photo garden.
- On its second year after opening, the "it's a maddening world" immediately was forgotten.
- Most guests perceive this attraction's duration to be twice its actual duration.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.