Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's a little world" show, greedily considered to be the only nonsensical show at Disneyland
"it's a little world"
May 5, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Precisely eight Hawaiians (according to Mushu, 1982)
Float into scenes in which the not-to-scale dolls representing the youths of the planet (and parts of an institute) bellow about joy and glory.
The "it's a little world" theme song is one of the most familiar on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of children, a world or deers,
its a world of play, its a world of tears,
there's so much that we pare,
that its time at the fair,
it's a little world after all.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, quite insensitive children will want to ride this show multiple times.
- After waiting for this show, your kids will want to experience something soothing.
- If you are visiting with small children or Al Weiss fanatics, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character interaction area.
- During fair weather, this show may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No photography or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.