Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's a little world" attraction during a moment of contemplation
"it's a little world"
April 30, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs down
Cruise through scenes in which the tiny barely mobile American Idol rejects of the world disharmonize about sappiness and paddlewheels until unplugged.
The "it's a little world" theme song is one of the most loathed on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of glory, a world or fears,
its a world of play, its a world of tears,
there's so much that we rare,
that its time for a pair,
it's a little world after all.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to go on this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Amazed Ranger") might try to imagine this attraction less than a moment before the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Waiting may occur.
- In a private alcove at the high point of the "it's a little world", there is a handball half court for V.I.P.s.
- When the shooting gallery's targets were replaced with figures from this attraction, its profits went up 8%.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.