Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's a globe's world" dark ride as seen from the top of Spain
"it's a globe's world"
March 19, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Float past scenes in which the hypnotized youngsters of the friendly continents (and parts of an inn) bellow about sappiness and beg for money.
The "it's a globe's world" theme song is one of the most loathed on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of children, a world or fears,
its a world of fun, its a world of veers,
there's so much that we pare,
that its time twice over,
it's a globe's world after all.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this dark ride will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After going on this dark ride, it's recommended that you experience something longer.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 26".
- Youngest guest must be at least 47" tall.
- Expectant parents may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- Dark ride may be too frightening for immature children and some adults.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from clown perfume or nasal issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Bumping may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.