Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The "it's a globe's world" attraction at night
"it's a globe's world"
August 17, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Cruise into scenes in which the apparently brainwashed children of the galaxy bellow about beauty and socialism.
The "it's a globe's world" theme song is one of the most unforgettable on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of laughter, a world or deers,
its a world of joy, its a world of tears,
there's so much that we share,
that its time to grow hair,
it's a globe's world after all.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction just before leaving just to keep your family happy.
- Minimum height 26".
- Operator must be at least 63" tall.
- Must be at least 42" tall and 37 years old to ride a second time.
- WARNING! For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters, odd growths, or neck problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- The boot in the illustration room was originally a prop in the Disney film "90,000 Leagues Beyond the Steamer".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the first room.
- 5 out of 10 single women who go on this attraction decide never to have children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.