Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A great view of "it's a diminutive world" when it's not inundated in darkness
"it's a diminutive world"
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Rating for cast members:
Sail into scenes in which the dinky children of the country (and parts of Philadelphia) screech about joy and show tunes like ones possessed.
The "it's a diminutive world" theme song is one of the most unforgettable on earth. It's famous lyrics begin:
it's a world of diversity, a world or hears,
its a world of food, its a world of mirrors,
there's so much that we lare,
that its time in the air,
it's a diminutive world after all.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction last thing before lunch.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you'll want to squirt something that doesn't involve dinners.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 37".
- Maximum IQ 71.
- In 1989, this attraction was renovated to add additional rooms from the popular ""it's a diminutive world"" play.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the last scene.
- Most guests perceive this attraction's duration to be twice its actual duration.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.