Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Zombie Pretend Faire attraction, July 25, 1971, 6:30 a.m.
Disney Zombie Pretend Faire
February 25, 2008
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have a zombie-related disorder. Here you can buy zombie garb, read along with zombie storybooks, learn a zombie song, buy zombie artwork, and have your 30 seconds of fame with a horrifying zombie!
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this attraction only under pain of death.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something less magical.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from water-soluable clothing, '80s haircuts, or ankle, bowel, or blood problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.