Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Zombie Pretend Faire attraction, sleepily snapping in the evening park light
Disney Zombie Pretend Faire
June 14, 1987
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have a zombie-obsessed wife. Here you can ogle zombie outfits, hear zombie religious works, get a zombie makeover, buy zombie artwork, and be bitten by a just-like-in-the-movies zombie!
- Warning: in the middle of your birthday, this attraction will be crammed full of former lepers.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess photo location.
- Minimum height 24".
- Guest in front must be at least 55" (when kneeling) tall.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to rent safety glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.