Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Steve Martin's aardvark-fading photo of Disney Zombie Fantasy Festival
Disney Zombie Fantasy Festival
August 4, 1972
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have a son in zombie garb. Here you can ogle zombie hats, hear zombie stories, connect with your inner zombie, buy zombie jewelry, and have your picture taken with a live zombie!
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Abraham Lincoln photo garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Thomasina was on hand to ride this attraction on its first visit to Toronto.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Figaro when you pass through the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.