Massive Coleland Attraction Database
The Disney Zombie Enthusiast Faire show as seen from the top of Texas
Disney Zombie Enthusiast Faire
February 3, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have no zombie-related phobias. Here you can rent zombie garb, be enthralled by zombie anecdotes, network with other zombie superfans, buy zombie artwork, and get dating advice from a just-like-in-the-movies zombie!
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to walk past this show alone.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," lucky Coleland magic-ticket holders will want to repeatedly ride this show half a half hour after the park reaches capacity.
- You must be at least as high as the attraction to ride.
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of closed spaces, unstylish haircuts, or personal, hip, elbow, or heart problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Coleland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.