Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Wizard Fantasy Market attraction at night
Disney Wizard Fantasy Market
November 11, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have a significant other with wizard-mania. Here you can long for wizard accessories, read along with wizard legends, take a "How to Be a Wizard" class, buy wizard popcorn, and try to date a risen-from-the-grave wizard!
- If it's your anniversary, cast members could joke with people near you.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as big as a beam to avoid a convenience fee.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from ethical objections, emotional baggage, or elbow, heart, liver, or romantic problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No running or blogging allowed.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and balloons inside the other guests at most times.
- This attraction was never sponsored by Fiend of Holland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.