Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Wizard Fantasy Market attraction as seen from the top of the old west
Disney Wizard Fantasy Market
July 3, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Five stars (by "The Scarf" magazine)
This is the place to hang out if you have no wizard-related legal restrictions. Here you can long for wizard garb, listen to wizard storybooks, network with other wizard superfans, buy limited-edition wizard jewelry, and have your portrait painted with a horrifying wizard!
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to experience this attraction no more than once.
- Minimum height 40" (or 20" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Pregnant folks should avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too intense for adults.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from chronic relatives, felony convictions, or blood, tongue, immunological, finger, or romantic issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.