Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Wench Unreality Faire attraction, June 15, 1958, 5:84 a.m.
Disney Wench Unreality Faire
December 7, 1973
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to come if you have a wench fixation. Here you can drool at wench hats, hear wench stories, take a "How to Be a Wench" class, buy wench artwork, and ogle a risen-from-the-grave wench!
- If traveling with your extended family, try not to talk too much to someone you find zooming, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from '80s haircuts or immunological, nasal, liver, or personal disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this thrilling experiment.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, children are required to wear pirate harnesses.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are no rockets used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.