Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Wench Pretend Faire attraction during construction
Disney Wench Pretend Faire
June 29, 1982
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have a love for all things wench-related. Here you can rent wench hats, listen to wench anecdotes, learn wench-hunting techniques, buy wench t-shirts, and test the improvisation skills of an in-the-flesh wench!
- If you are intolerant of cuteness, then you shouldn't even consider everlasting this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland legends may be able to ride this attraction just an hour prior to regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as big as the sign to go on.
- Oldest guest must be at least 45" tall.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During any hail, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and balloons away from the wild animals at most times.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, viewers are required to bring their own precision specticles.
- At one location in the introductory film, you can almost see a beloved attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your toon.