Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Wench Pretend Faire train during a moment of contemplation
Disney Wench Pretend Faire
February 1, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have a wench-related disorder. Here you can buy wench garb, listen to wench anecdotes, get a wench makeover, buy wench pins, and read your prepared speech to a horrifying wench!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you experience this train when their friends are looking.
- Minimum height 42 fathoms.
- Youngest guest must be at least 69" (after a haircut) tall.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome or cardiac, chin, neck, attention-span, spinal, or bowel problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling experiment.
- Boredom may occur.
- This train exits into a shop.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this train particularly annoying.
- This train originally cost in excess of $3 trillion to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.