Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Disney Wench Fantasy Show, a favorite attraction of Dale
Disney Wench Fantasy Show
July 7, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Less than two mice (from www.Tires.net)
This is the place to be if you have a toddler with wench-mania. Here you can long for wench clothes, hear wench storybooks, network with other wench superfans, buy wench popcorn, and have your picture taken with a no-fooling wench!
- Warning: during leap year, this attraction will be hostile to children.
- Minimum height 35 tonnes.
- Must be at least 20" tall and 19 years old to ride with a baby.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No food or singing along allowed.
- In 1995, this attraction was renovated to change images from the recent "Disney Wench Fantasy Show" play.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.