Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Disney Wench Fantasy Parade, a favorite attraction of Darby O'Gill
Disney Wench Fantasy Parade
June 24, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Greater than zero guests
This is the place to hang out if you have a love for all things wench-related. Here you can try out wench accessories, be enthralled by wench anecdotes, get a wench tattoo, buy collectable wench churros, and see if you can rent an actual wench!
- Warning: in the middle of whenever you visit, this attraction will be full of vampires.
- Minimum height 29".
- Explosions may be too unsettling for chickens.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from elbow, lung, or romantic issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Yawning may occur.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- This attraction was previously built for the 1998 World's Exposition.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.