Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Disney Wench Fantasy Festival attraction as seen from the top of space
Disney Wench Fantasy Festival
April 28, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to hang out if you have no wench-related phobias. Here you can try on wench hats, listen to wench anecdotes, learn wench traditions, buy wench artwork, and have your portrait painted with a beautiful wench!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to promise them ice cream after getting in line.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess autograph thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 37".
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and balloons within the attraction at appropriate times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, adults are required to purchase pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.