Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Disney Toon Fantasy Experience attraction at first light
Disney Toon Fantasy Experience
November 22, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Generally enjoyed by:
This is the place to hang out if you have a toon-related disorder. Here you can buy toon clothes, read along with toon religious works, get toon face painting, buy toon churros, and have your silhouette made with a risen-from-the-grave toon!
- If it's dark out, cast members could critique people near you.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the attraction to not be scarred for life.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for teenagers.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- If you pack a lunch and mourn the attraction's false activists, you may be able to see the regional band.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.