Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A scary view of Disney Toon Fantasy Event when it's hidden in tarps
Disney Toon Fantasy Event
December 7, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This is the place to be if you have a toon obsession. Here you can buy toon hats, hear toon anecdotes, learn a toon song, buy toon popcorn, and try to date a real toon!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put in earplugs while getting in this queue.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant villains should not ride.
- CAUTION! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from shoulder or clothing disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, participants are required to bring their own custom harnesses.
- This attraction is the object of protests significantly more than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.